I know I know, I’m two days late with my check in but for a good reason! I finally took a little time off of the teacher grind and spent the weekend enjoying myself with family! Mu husband went out of town and although I missed him-it was nice to spend time with my parents, aunts & uncles and cousins!
First, it was an INCREDIBLE week for me on TPT. The Teachers Pay Teachers conference was this past week in Orlando, Florida. A hashtag called #spedtakesorlando was started on TPT. Authors added the hashtag to select products in their store and marked those products down to a $1. I sold more in a 48 hour span then I normally sell in 3 months! Look at this graph!
I am so excited that so many people are trying out my products! It was incredible to see so many people interested in what I do and I’m already getting great feedback!
I am also excited to say that I have all of my September plans done! I still need to create some of the materials, but I have a framework for each content area. Check it out!
So I can keep track, here is what I need to get done for each area, to make sure I stay ahead:
- Reading: Comprehension Pretest/Post test, Emergent Reader, Guided Notes, samples
- Language Arts: CVC word list
- Math: Pre/Post test, interactive notes, scavenger hunt, task cards, samples
- Science: weather notes, vocab cards, common storms, samples, water cycle notes, vocab cards, fold-able
- Social Studies: Pre/Post test, pledge vocab, who am I reading passages,
I’m hoping to have all of that done by the end of the month, so I can spend August getting October/November prepped. YAY for being ahead!
My progress on my last set of goals: I got to 30 journals! Only 150 more to go! I started the scientific investigation items, but didn’t finish them yet. I actually pushed scientific investigation to October, so it was not as crucial as it originally seemed. I also finished the touch math product! I did not get to CVC file folders again and I’m guessing it’s just not important right now, so I am pushing it to the back burner.
Goals for the second half of July
- Get all of the materials done that I listed above
- Finish Oct. adapted materials for my lower students. I still need
- Graphing Unit completed
- Scientific Investigation Unit completed
- Create Government unit
- Print and prepare September Binder
- Start creating a Special Ed teacher binder
I’ll check in on this list around August 1 (which is the due date for one of my closest friend’s first baby!!)